CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 4, 2008

Just Let Me Do It

I know this may shock some of you but I have a poop story! Its not mine of course, its all about Kaleb! LOL! The other day I was changing Kaleb's 3rd poopie of the day when he decided that I was taking too long to take his diaper off. He snatched up the diaper which catapulted his poop to land on his nose and fall to the floor. I quickly cleaned the floor and disposed of the diaper only to notice this look on Kaleb's face. He was definitely in shock because he realized that he had poop on his nose and didn't want to touch it and he didn't like the smell. I couldn't help but laugh and call for Brad to witness such a sight. And then that's when God spoke to me. He reminded me that this is a picture of what we do to Him. We are so quick to fix a matter or fix someone that we don't take the time to just let God do it. Yes, there are times He specifically uses us to be involved in some way but ultimately God should be in control. And I don't like it when God "takes the wheel" from me. But I'm learning from all the "train wrecks" I've been in were self inflicted. So the next time you want to hurry God, just remember, its better to let God do it than to end up with "poop" on your nose!

1 comments:

pondering said...

Oh LOL that is HYSTERICAL! I love the way God even spoke truth to you through a poopy boy!