CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 17, 2010

Killing Me Softly

Strummin' my pain...yeah, I'm feeling alot of that today. The disadvantage of miscommunication, the lack of motivation to accomplish anything, and yet more lives snuffed out because of war. Hmm...sometimes life can leave you numb. My stomach is in knots and I just can't unwind. It hurts to breathe life. As much as I would love to just "get over it" I'm learning to just let it pass. I hate to grieve because its a longsuffering that eases over time and I just want to be done with it. But in the slow fade comes the gratitude that the life I still have is worth living and living to the fullest.

1 comments:

pondering said...

Oh how I can relate to this. I mean, I can't imagine what it is to have a husband who is deployed and you having to deal with the news you have to deal with all the time, people loosing their lives. So I pray for you everyday. But I can relate to the ways you are describing in which you react to the painful stuff in life and the method which you deal with it.