CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 6, 2011

Season of Change

Just when I think I have life figured out or at least I feel like I have a schedule that works for me, life changes. I used to get so upset when things didn't go as planned and now I pretty much start the countdown in my head of the expected "life change". People think I have gas because of the look on my face when a "life change" happens, but really I'm just laughing inside because I knew that my perfect world wouldn't last long and sometimes it is gas. Either way I am enjoying life.


My most recent life change happened about 13 weeks ago when I found out I was pregnant! Hold your applause please to the end of the blog. LOL! Yes, of course, hubby and I talked about having another baby...in two more years! And I had decided last year was the year I wanted to be pregnant. Seriously, God has a sense of humor! I've been telling prudish believers and agnostics alike for years and I'm sure they'll believe me now!

And now to answer your inquiring minds...

1. No this was not a "planned" pregnancy meaning we were using birth control.
2. Truly after the shock and awe of the blessed news, we're still in awe more than shock.
3. No twins so far, only one heartbeat was heard.
4. The lovelies screamed, rolled around on the floor, laughed, giggled, and told all the neighbors in 10 seconds after we told them the blessed news. K-Warrior was the cutest, he just walked up to me and put both hands on my tummy and smiled.
5. We won't find out if we're having a boy or girl until Jan'12, so y'all will have to wait.
6. Our due date is May 12, 2012.
7. I've had morning sickness the whole time and it stinks. Oh well...

I am truly blessed to have as many life changes as I've had and will continue to have. And I could spend countless hours complaining about how life didn't turn out the way I had hoped. But if I did I would miss out on the subtle joy that life changes bring.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God has definitely rocked both our worlds in the 'change' department, taking two control freak planners and molding them into ladies willing to go where he sends. I'm glad. :)

Connie Russo said...

Janitha-Girl.....CONGRATULATIONS!! That is the Greatest News!! You are one of the best mommies I know and your new little one is very blessed. Send lots of pictures as you "bloom" although you are suffering with morning sickness, I bet you are still Glowing with Beauty. Oh how I wish you were here in the Springs. I love ya, miss you and will be praying for you!!
With Much Love, Connie

Jacquie said...

I am so blessed to call you sister and friend. Can NOT wait for this little one to be born!!!

Letty said...

Hey Nitha,

How funny. Oit wasn't that long ago I told my mom in a conversation U know what's odd I sad "my friend Nitha wants another baby" wonder if that's in the works. THe Lord was already telling me about you since we were talking about kidz and I told her how much I miss U. Yes life does throw SOOO many changes, and most of the time unplanned surprises. Im STILL learning to not only adjust to to be more open minded and accept both the good and the bad, as I'm quickly learning even thought I "think" i'm in control... that much more am I NOT in His hands above. However, looking back, I'm just thamkful HE konws what he's doing for sure!! Congrats on ur new bundle of Joy to come to U all. :-) Miss U and much LOVE xoxoxoxoxo :-)

Cheryl Ann said...

Baby Girl I am so Happy and Blessed to hear your update and news. We are so glad that God chose to put you in our lives so many years ago. You have made us proud and our Hearts are filled with so much Joy for you.
We Love you!
"Mom & Dad"

Lady J said...

Thank you, my Lovelies! I love you so much and can't wait to share our new blessing with you. I miss you all who are far away and I'm so blessed to have you all in our lives. Thank you, again!

Alli said...

Im coming home on R&R in may! Wooohooo! Me and this baby are going to meet!