CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 14, 2011

Wounded Soul

Its been almost two weeks since I received a phone call that my sister died in a fatal car crash. I lost all control of my emotions and couldn't help but cry out and moan. The news still chills me to the bone and my mind just can't believe she's gone. Some days I can laugh at the memories we had together and other times I just sit in silence and wipe my tears.


My cousin and I talked of how you always expect to get a call of a grandparent dying but never a sibling, close friend, or parent. We often believe that we are simply immortal eventhough we won't admit it. We somehow believe that if we don't think of it it won't happen.

I wanted to wait longer before I posted this news but I thought it would be better to expose my wounds now and let them heal than to keep reopening the wound. I know I will never heal this side of life but I know that someday when I see Jesus face to face, I'll be whole. Until then may my sister and my mother be reunited in Heaven and we all will be together again someday. Maranatha (Lord come quickly)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

J-
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Eventually you will heal this side of heaven. In the meantime, may Jesus hold you in His arms and wipe away your tears.
Maranatha!
KLM

Ginger Girl said...

Oh sweet friend, I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you and your family. Love you!
Strawberry Shortcake

Deidra said...

Praying for your strength and peace.
Praying you feel God closely.
Praying He sends just the right people at just the right time with just the right words.
He is well-acquainted with grief, and He sees you...

Lady J said...

Thank you all, Sweet Ladies!