CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 30, 2008

Six Random Things About Me

This blog goes out to Lea and all the lovely people in my life who have an inquiring mind...

1) When I was a senior in high school. I sang the National Anthem for a sports assembly at school and hit a note so high, I got feedback. So I'm petrified to sing in front of crowds.

2) I quickly learned in highschool that I didn't have a gift for cutting the back of my head with scissors. I realized this after a guy I had a crush on said that the back of my head looked like a butt. And until my hair grew back, I used mascara to create the illusion that I had more hair than I did. Since that experience I've had a burning desire to go to Beauty School!

3) I snore! I never believed it before. Of course, my husband was the only one to convince me because I remember him rolling me over in my sleep and asking me to stop snoring. My bad!

4) I'm a country girl at heart. I would love to live in a cabin and live off the land in Ireland someday.

5) I'm always cold so the temp in the house, except in the summer time is around 73 degrees.

6) I love learning different languages. I currently know one or two words in about 7 languages and someday I hope to learn a language fluently.

Please share in this experience and post six random things about you, I can't wait, my mind is inquirin'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always cold too!

pondering said...

LOL your stories crack me up!