CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 5, 2009

At the news of recent events and sudden loss of precious lives I am grieved beyond measure. My faith is secure and my foundation set but I am still shaken. I don't have complete thoughts, only ramblings. The true state of where I'm at right now, but not forever.

Sorrow and suffering hold my hands
I dare not ask the questions that leave me abandoned
Where do I find precious oil to heal my wounds of discontent
Under the wings of His unfailing love

My heart swells with grief
Oh To find comforting words that feel like healing oil on sour wounds
Within the extension of my hand
I chase after the wind

I sit in silence and concentrate on the wind
Your voice speaking tenderly to me
Do not question what you can never understand
Trust me and I will be your calm in the storm

Your banner over me is love
I delight myself in the mystery and greatness of You
Hold me close and never let go
I take in all You have to give and more

0 comments: